The Sisterhood of the World award. RULES OF ACCEPTANCE:
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
1 On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
2. Which is your favorite food?
3. How do you let go?
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
9. How do you express anger?
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
*Set 10 questions.
1 Do you like hamsters?
2 If you had a hamster what would you call it?
3 Seriously, if you did have to sum up your life in ten words, what would they be?
4 Have you ever broken the law?
5 What would be your ideal day?
6 Favourite colour?
7 Favourite recipe?
8 Favourite place close to where you live?
9 Best thing that’s happened to you this year so far?
10 And the worst?
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated. Of course I better choose Fury, but then she can also choose more of those who have given me their support 100 percent as these good ladies have..
Noelle Clark. http://t.co/DQrHOLWJah
Catherine Cavendish. http://t.co/NekQqtJiEc
Incy Black http://t.co/v1k7uIXzM7
Jane Hunt http://t.co/4ktfW6aOWL
I’m also choosing Semra Polat because when it comes to sisterhood, she wants the same peace in the world as I do.
The Versatile Blogger Rules.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Thank you the amazing wordsmith Dan Hoger http://missingthemuse.com/
Dan’s blog is a mix of a ton of things and as I’ve said before, he’s very honest about life and writing.
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, include a link to their blogs.
In his words….
Really? I gotta find 15
victims lucky bloggers to annoy bless with this scam award?
Here goes (in no particular order):
that takes care of four….
So the rest are
Sharon Struth http://t.co/fwHWRlJXmk
Tracey Wood http://t.co/e1C9q9lRgX
Linda Rose http://t.co/ErUcNGtqoO
EE Carter http://t.co/PnzIrl890o
Aromas and Flavours of the Kitchen http://aromasandflavours.com/
Dorlana Vann http://dorlanavann.me/
Aubrey Wynne http://aubreywynneauthor.com/
D, G Kaye http://www.debbygies.wordpress.com/
Kev at great Indie Authors http://cooper1963.wordpress.com/
(Let’s hear it for some fellahs!)
Jalal Michael https://mysuccessisyoursuccess.wordpress.com/
Paul Rudduck http://t.co/YkDwO2YxtQ